Photographer, Writer, Ramen-Eater
The PPG Map
Here’s what’s coming up on ProPhotoGuide!
These are all articles or sections that I’m planning to write and refine. I believe in writing about topics that genuinely help. No filler.
If you would like to see something added to the list, please leave a comment!
Learn Exposure Series:
Introduction to Exposure: It’s all about light. (Titles and articles subject to change)
- 01: Your Camera’s Light Meter and Scene Recognition: How the Camera Thinks Part 1
- 02: Gimme the Gray: How the Camera Thinks Part 2
- 02: Your Artistic Choices – How YOU Think (Why Exposure Matters)
- 03: Behind Every Photo: ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed
- 04: ISO – Being Sensitive
- 05: Aperture – Hole in the Box
- 06: Shutter Speed – Open and Close Case.
- 07: Exposure Choices: Why and How?
- Create a simplified version of most articles that have more expanded explanations of terms
- Interviews with Industry Professionals about how they handle photography business aspects
- Separate site sections for different kinds of professional photography: Wedding, Family, Seniors, Stock, Pets etc.
The PPG Guide to Photographing Kids
- Shooting Children: Not as horrible as it sounds (Inappropriate Title?)
- Focusing on fast motion / How to photograph kids at play
- 5 Tips for dreamy images / Golden Light
Raising Prices: Do it Right
- Do you really need to raise prices? (Yes, you do.)
- Why raise prices when the market is already hard?
- Structuring your price raises to minimize client impact
- Convincing Clients to Pay More
- Preparing to raise prices for the 2nd (or 10th) time.